The Samick Grand 310 has a gorgeous look with high-quality sounds including an excellent grand piano. The accuracy and dynamics of the sounds, together with the natural response of the new Graded Hammer-Action keyboard provide the quality and the feel of a grand piano. The luxurious finish makes the piano look as good as it sounds in any room decor.
SUPERB PIANO AND ORCHESTRAL SOUNDS:
Designed for all types of musician these instruments offer a high-quality Grand Piano sound at power up but also incorporate a total of 385 sounds – 22 sounds available on the control panel plus 363 available in the internal memory – carefully selected to satisfy any requirements. The available voices feature a rich range of important sounds including Acoustic and Electric pianos, Harpsichord, String Ensembles, Vocals, Organs and Guitar sounds and more. All sounds can be layered to create your favorite sound combinations.
There are three different types of built-in Digital Reverb that simulate different playing environments, from small rooms to theatres. There’s also a Chorus effect.
An easy-to-use SMF Multi-Track Recorder enables the player to make digital song recordings (up to 16-tracks). The recorded songs can be stored directly on USB flash drive. You can also use a USB flash drive to play back commercially
available Standard MIDI Files (SMF’s).
- Depth: 35.1 in
Width: 55.6 in
Height: 28.76 in
Weight: 165.38 lbs
- Keyboard: 88 Graded Hammer-Action Keys
- Polyphony: 64-Notes
- Sounds: 22 + 363 (385 Total) Sounds, Single and Two Layers mode;
- Sections: Left; Right
- Bass: 8 Bass Sounds Automatically selected – Chromatic and Fundamental Bass system
- Overall Presets: 20 panel memories
- Effects: Reverb: Room, Hall, Theatre – Chorus
- Recording Studio: Multi Track Sequencer with data storage on USB disk Song select by Alphabetical order or Song Number
- Demo: 23 Demo Songs
- Tuning: Transpose / Pitch
- Pedals: Soft, Sostenuto, Sustain
- Dynamic: 4 types : Hard/Normal/Light – No Dynamic
- Headphone: Headphone sockets
- Display: Back Lit Display
- Connections: L/R Outputs, Midi In/Out/Thru
- Amplification: 2 x 30 W – 2 Woofer, 2 Tweeters
- Accessories: Bench included
- Warranty: Three-years parts; one-year labor