Knabe truly pulls out all the stops with its Concert Series grand pianos, from a classic baby grand to a full concert grand. There are 6 sizes of grand pianos, offering a wide variety of finishes, and some very unique cabinet designs.
- Width: 151cm (4′ 11-1/2″)
- Height: 103cm (3′ 4-1/2″)
- Length: 159cm (5′ 2 1/4″)
- Weight: 280kg (617lbs.)
- Soundboard: Asymmetrically tapered and contoured solid spruce soundboard made of select white spruce.
- Frame: Maple and oak rim with spruce beams, tenon joined to the rim with hardwood dowels
- Bridges: Select hard rock maple with a maple cap, shaped and notched using today’s most sophisticated CNC machinery
- Ribs: Full length, pre-crowned solid spruce ribs, notched into the inner rim
- Plate: Pure iron ore made in the traditional method of slow sand casting.
- Scale: Measured duplex, low tension scale
- Action: Premium action made of European hornbeam
- Keys: Premium spruce keys, individually balanced and weighted
- Hammers: Premium German hammers, t-wired and individually voiced.
- Tuning Pins: German tuning pins made of rod steel
- Strings: Music wire made in Germany
Slow close fallboard
Hand rubbed lacquer finish
Maple legs with iron interlocks
Forged brass pedals
Solid brass hardware
Large solid brass castors